If your webcam is not working, it could be due to one of the two reasons:
- It got disconnected
- It is being used by another app
Read below for easy steps on resolving this.
1. Right-click on the Convo icon on your dockbar and select Quit.
2. Reopen Convo and try again.
3. If it still doesn't work, click on the gear icon in the top-right.
4. Click on Video/Audio.
5. Select the camera to be used: Facetime HD Camera (if built-in). If you only have an external camera, go ahead and select that one.
6. If your external camera doesn't work, unplug and replug the USB. See if the camera works.
7. If it doesn't, restart your computer and try again.
Still not working?
If the above steps do not work, you can click on the green icon at the bottom-right corner to start a live chat with our team.
You can also send an email to email@example.com.