If your webcam is not working, it could be due to one of the two reasons:
It got disconnected
It is being used by another app
Read below for easy steps on resolving this.
1. Right-click on the Convo icon on your dock bar and select Quit.
2. Reopen Convo and try again.
3. If it still doesn't work, click on the gear icon in the top-right.
4. Click on Video/Audio.
5. Select the camera to be used: Facetime HD Camera (if built-in). If you only have an external camera, go ahead and select that one.
6. If your external camera doesn't work, unplug and replug the USB. See if the camera works.
7. If it doesn't, restart your computer and try again.
Still not working?
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, there are two things you can do:
Check our Help Center. (We have many useful articles!)
Click on the chat icon on the bottom-right to start a conversation.
Or if you prefer, send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call (510) 629-5622.