All Collections
Frequently Asked Questions
Our solutions and services
How can I use VRS when traveling abroad? Get a Convo Passport.
How can I use VRS when traveling abroad? Get a Convo Passport.

Log into your profile and fill out the form under "Passport".

Karina Pedersen avatar
Written by Karina Pedersen
Updated over a week ago

Already outside of the U.S.?

If you're currently outside the U.S. and its territories, you can still apply for a Convo Passport! Here's how.

Still inside the U.S.?

To be able to make VRS calls internationally when you travel, please complete the following steps to get your Convo Passport:

  1. Go to our website. Go to "My Convo" on the top navigation menu and click on

    My Profile (1) as pictured.

2. Login with your Convo number and password.

3. Click on Passport in the top-right tab.

4. Fill out the form and submit it.

5. Be approved within 1-2 business days!

What is next?

After your request is approved, you will get an email from us confirming your Convo Passport—which is permission from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to make VRS calls when traveling abroad.

Important notes

The registered date of your Convo Passport initiates at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM UTC/GMT zone. 

Convo Passport is valid for no more than one year (365 days).

Did this answer your question?