Skip to main content
All CollectionsFrequently Asked QuestionsOur solutions and services
How to Register for a Convo Passport Outside the U.S.
How to Register for a Convo Passport Outside the U.S.

I'm in another country/not in the U.S. right now. How can I register for a Convo Passport?

Karina Pedersen avatar
Written by Karina Pedersen
Updated this week

Already outside of the US?

If you're currently outside the U.S. and its territories, you can still apply for a Convo Passport! Here's how:

  1. Contact the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) by emailing them at to get the International Travel Waiver.

  2. Forward your emailed International Travel Waiver to Convo at and wait for a response from Convo Support before using Convo VRS while out of the country.

  3. Need help with the email request to FCC? Please let us know by:

    1. Filling out a contact form on our website,

    2. Emailing us at,

    3. Or calling us at (510) 629-5622.

We're happy to assist you in setting up your Convo Passport.

Important notes

  • The registered date of the passport begins at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM in the UTC/GMT zone.

  • Convo Passport is valid for up to one year (365 days).

  • After getting your Convo Passport, be sure to close and relaunch your Convo app.

Did this answer your question?