To resolve login issues, please follow the steps below:
- Check and see if your login information is correct. You can check by logging in your Convo account.
- Make sure your device is connected to WiFi or LTE. (If you were on WiFi, try LTE and vice versa. If one works but other does not, it could be a device issue or a network issue.)
- If you are connected by LTE, your carrier must be one of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile.
- If you are using T-Mobile, T-Mobile released a new network fix that will allow you to login.
- Quit by double-pressing the home button then swiping up the Convo iOS app (you are also encouraged to kill all other apps as well).
Still can't log in? Try uninstalling and reinstalling Convo iOS, and try logging in again.
Make sure you are installing the correct Convo Mobile app.
If the above steps do not work, you can click on the green icon at the bottom-right corner to start a live chat with our team.
You can also send an email to email@example.com.