Restarting is the go-to of troubleshooting. Please restart your device and try again.
If this does not work, try the next solution.
Check different Network connection troubleshooting
- Make sure your device is connected to WiFi or LTE.
If you were on WiFi, try LTE and vice versa. If one works but other does not, it could be a device issue or a network issue.
- How many bars are on your internet connection - if there is only 1 or 2 bars, your download may not work.
- Do you have Wifi Assist on? This means that while you are on LTE but in a weak area, your wifi in the background, may be taking over and if there is wifi issue, it will not let you download.
- Go to setting-Cellular- Wifi Assist (on the very bottom). Make sure it is turned off.
- Do you have App store enabled to use in LTE? If your App Store is turned off to use in LTE, you will not be able to download.
- Where are you trying to download - Are you at home or at a public location? It is not uncommon to have firewall at public locations which prevent you from downloading any app.
If you are connected by LTE, your carrier must be one of the big four:
Check if your device's operating system version is the most current version.
Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
(The version shown in the GIF might not be up to date.)
"I tried everything and nothing changed. Now what?"
If you still are unable to install Convo iOS, please get in touch with us.
Go to our website and locate the green icon at the bottom-right.
Then click on the green icon to start a conversation!
If you prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.