Transferring is the process of moving your VP number and contacts list from your current VRS provider to another VRS provider. With the availability of VRS provider options to choose from, deaf consumers like you and I can take the advantage of transferring.
The big question
"Will I lose my VP number and all of my contacts if I transfer to Convo?"
No! You can transfer and keep your phone number and contact list. Currently, the best solution is to take screenshots of your contact list, and we'll take care of the rest! We make the transition easy as possible for you.
Reasons to transfer
- We have awesome interpreters who are committed to capturing the essence of your identity and message in every call!
- Apps that are created with Deaf-lens
- We are a company that's growing with your support
- Access to the extensive Community Directory, Convo Lights, videomail, and more!
- We are Deaf-owned and Deaf-run
Ready to transfer to Convo?
Please see here for a visual guide on how to transfer to Convo!
This process—once the application is sent—takes up to 5 days. After that, you'll be able to access all of Convo's perks.