This is a running list of major updates and new features added to Convo for iOS. It will be updated regularly.
Version 3.0.15 (10/2/19)
We're ready for Apple's iOS 13 release and we're making sure you are, too! 😄 This update brings you a guarantee that your Convo app will be compatible with iOS 13, along with our continued bug extermination work as always! 🤜🏼🐞🤛🏼
Version 3.0.12 (9/11/19)
Introducing the WHAT'S NEW feature where you will get notified of new updates to your app! You will see a red dot in your app and that means we've brought something new to you!
Do you have ideas for more improvements we can make? Updates just like this one come directly from customers' feedback. Drop us a note or chat with us to share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions!
Version 3.0.11 (8/14/19)
You can now set your VRS Preferences for specific needs, easier than ever! Simply head to your Settings to customize your default preferences for your VRS calls.
- You can choose your default VRS preferences settings for Announce VRS, Voice Carry Over, and VRS Español.
- Announce VRS: Inform the hearing caller you’re using VRS
- Voice Carry Over: Speak with your voice during VRS calls
- VRS Español: If you have VRS Español enabled, you can choose your default VRS as Spanish.
- Icons will appear on the top of your screen in the Convo for iOS app when default VRS preferences are enabled.
- Your VRS Preferences can be easily changed for each specific call or a specific contact.
Version 3.0.8 (3/28/2019)
- Deaf Ecosystem Directory has a new look and experience! It now comes with categories to make your search more convenient and user-friendly. It also now shows you the top 15 results under ‘Near Me’.
- Your search results will now display suggestions based on your history and local places in addition to the Deaf Ecosystem. Watch the video below to learn more.
Version 3.0.7 (2/27/2019)
Announce VRS preferences are now available! Toggle on to have your interpreter announce their presence, or toggle off if you prefer not to disclose you are using VRS. You can view your status in Messages with interpreter. Watch the video below to learn more.